Monroe City Council
October 9, 2017
Monroe City Hall
206 West Sherman Street
Monroe, Iowa 50170
- Consent agenda
- Committee and board reports
- Consideration of Mike’s Lounge Class C Liquor License with Outdoor Service and Living Quarters for 114 E Washington
- Monroe Hometown Pride- Keep Iowa Beautiful Presentation
- Consider purchase of new slide for Monroe Public Library playground
- Discuss City Administrator Position
- Discuss potential hiring of 4th Officer for Monroe Police Department and possible permission to hire applicant
- Review and consider purchase agreement between the City of Monroe and Rozendaal Tiling, Inc. for 314 W Marion Street
- Resolution proposing conveyance and authorizing public hearing on sale and conveyance of 314 W Marion Street, Monroe, Iowa, to Rozendaal Tiling, Inc.
- Resolution authorizing transfer of funds
- 2nd & 3rd reading of ordinance increasing Mayor compensation
- 2nd & 3rd reading of ordinance increasing Council compensation
- 3rd reading for Ordinance amending Chapter 41.12 of the Monroe City Code of Ordinances concerning the use of Fireworks
- Resolution to adopt amended Chapter 41, Section 41.12 providing for the use of consumer fireworks
- Citizen request for review of building permit for garage located at 510 N York Street.
- Citizen request for vacation of driveway located at 501 N Oak Street.