Monroe City Council
May 11, 2015 7:00 P.M.
Monroe City Hall
206 W Sherman
Monroe, IA 50170
- Roll call
- Consent agenda
- Committee and Board reports
- Monroe Recreation Park update
- 7:15 p.m. Budget Amendment Hearing and approval of Resolution No. 10-2015
- Approval of Southside Food and Spirits permit request for outdoor service from May 28, 2015 to October 30, 2015
- Consideration of Monroe Liquor’s Class E Liquor, Class B Wine and Class C Beer and Sunday sales yearly renewal license for 105 W Sherman
- TelePharm Pharmacy Presentation for possible Monroe location
- Discuss nuisance abatement assistance from Veenstra & Kimm Engineering
- Consider dust control estimates for Oak, Mechanic and Rosebud Street
- Acceptance of property from Jasper County between Lincoln and Washington Street for use of recreation trail
- Consideration of date change for July regular council meeting
- Set special meeting date and time for employee evaluations
- Discussion of yearly increase in utility rates
- Discuss project initiation meeting with Iowa Department of Natural Resources concerning Wastewater Treatment Facility Project
- Consider Resolution 11-2015, approving additional principal payment to Central Iowa Rural Water
- Consider Resolution 12-2015, approving Local Option Sales Tax Distribution and Council permission to put on November voting ballot.
- Award request for proposal for 402 East Washington Street
- Consider Resolution 13-2015 proposing the sale and authorizing the public hearing date for the sale of 402 E Washington Street
- Award request for proposal for 613 North Oak Street
- 2nd and 3rd Reading of Ordinance amending Chapter 55 of the City of Monroe, Iowa, Code of Ordinances concerning animal protection and control of dangerous animals.
- Consideration of support for the Jasper County Conservation’s opportunity to purchase the 23.64 acres with a pond near Highway 163 and Quicksilver Ave.
- Approval 1st pay request for $17,663.54 to Neuvirth Construction for 2015 Water Main Project
- Consider Resolution 14-2015, approving transfer of funds within the City of Monroe.